In 'Net Sentiment Over Time' you can see the development of post volume and net sentiment vs. the industry average net sentiment over time
1. What is Net Sentiment?
Net Sentiment = [(count of positive terms - count of negative terms)/ total count of terms] *100
If you want to read more about Net Sentiment please visit our FAQs page: What is Net Sentiment?
2. How to use Net Sentiment over time
- Select a value e.g. Brand, Product, etc you want to see post volume and net sentiment development for
- Click here to change the value you want to monitor
- Click here to export the data as CSV or PNG
- Click here to apply different filters to your data. You can filter for a specific Category or Topic, Personality (emotional or rational posts), Sentiment, Recommendation (Promoter, Detractor, Indifferent), Psychographic Segment, your own meta fields (e.g. brand, product etc), enter a specific date range or search for keywords
- Click here to group data by day, month, or year