When adding the 'Topic & Sentiment analysis' you need to select a "Use Case" which fits the needs of your data
1. What is a Use Case?
A Use Case is a topic detection model that has been created by the application of industry expertise and AI and trained on hundreds of thousands of texts in the respective Industry.
It identifies key topics by detecting terms (words, phrases) mentioned in the text that represent the topic, and then structures these topics into higher-level “categories”, which are also industry-specific.
Want to know more about topics and categories? Click here to read more about it.
2. Why apply a Use Case?
Applying a specific use case that fits the industry of your data set improves the quality of your analysis results and saves you time afterward. Whenever there is no fitting Use Case for your dataset you always have the possibility to use the 'Generic' Use Case.
However, this might require some adaption to tailor the Categories and Topics to your needs.
By choosing a specific industry use case you can save this time.
Go here to find out more about how to modify your topic structure
3. Supported Use Cases
Currently, we support 10 different Use Cases:
- Banking: this use case will help you to uncover insights around customers' banking experiences (e.g. security, loans, account management)
- Car Dealership: this use case will help you to uncover the key promoting and detracting factors when purchasing or servicing vehicles at a dealership (e.g. variety, repairs, speed of service)
- Consumer Electronics: this use case will help you to generate insights into decision making and purchase experience in the main categories of consumer electronics, such as phones and media devices (e.g. product performance, features, delivery process, retailer experience)
- E-Commerce: this use case will help you to evaluate customers' online shopping experience (e.g. delivery, online process)
- Employee Satisfaction: this use case will help you to generate insights about the overall employee satisfaction towards an organization (e.g. pay & benefits, treatment, leadership)
- Hotel: this use case will help you to generate insights around the experiences staying at hotels (e.g. facilities, customer service, location)
- Pharma: this use case will help you to generate instant insights around the administration and usage of pharmaceutical drugs and treatments (e.g. drugs, diseases, efficacy)
- Restaurant: this use case will help you to understand the dining experiences of guests (e.g. service, food quality)
- Retail: this use case will help you to identify drivers and barriers with respect to physical in-store shopping experiences (e.g. cleanliness, availability)
- Voice of Customer - Generic: this use case will help you to understand key drivers and barriers for a generic domain (e.g. variety, availability, quality, communication)
4. Preview of the Use Cases
When activating the 'Topic and Sentiment Analysis' module you can preview the available use cases. This is particularly useful to find the best use case for the given data set: you can see a first glimpse of the categories and topics for this use case
Did not find a suitable Use Case for your data? Tell us about your use case here
and we will get back to you!